Last updated: 26th April 2023
- Information Collection: We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise interact with the Website. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide to us.
- Use of Information: We may use your personal information to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide you with information about our products and services. We may also use your personal information to improve our Website and to customize your experience on the Website.
- Disclosure of Information: We may disclose your personal information to our employees, contractors, and service providers who need to know the information in order to provide services to us or to you. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Third-Party Websites: Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of these websites, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.