Terms and Conditions of Use for Summer Digital
Welcome to Summer Digital (the “Website”). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please do not use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All content and materials on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Summer Digital or its licensors and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, or publicly display any content or materials from this Website without the prior written consent of Summer Digital.
- Use of Website: You may use this Website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use this Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Website or interfere with any other party’s use of this Website. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Summer Digital does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Summer Digital be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use this Website or any content or materials on this Website, even if Summer Digital has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: This Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Summer Digital. Summer Digital has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. By using this Website, you expressly relieve Summer Digital from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use: Summer Digital reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time, without notice to you. By continuing to use this Website after any such modifications or revisions, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Summer Digital regarding your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to this Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]